[Cssa-L] FYI: About 2009 CSSS Singing Contest in OSU!

Xiaolu Wang wangxl0319 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 22:30:32 EDT 2009

Hi, All

For Your Information, about Singing Contest in OSU.

Sorry to bother others.
Have a nice weekend!

Xiaolu

Dear All:
*At* *3:30pm*, *Sunday* (*May 3**rd* ), CSSS will hold *2009 CSSS Singing
Contest*. Enjoy when singing songs? Let’s join us!
*Free Registration*, please send an email to: *2009CSSS at gmail.com
<2009CSSS at gmail.com>*
Your email should contain the information below:

1.       Your *Name* (Also your Chinese name, *中文名字*), *Gender *and *Major*.

2.       You *Email Address* and *Cell Phone Number* or *Home number*.

3.       The name of your *first song* (for preliminary contest) and *second
song* (for the final contest)

This year, the first song and the second song are required to be *different*.

4.   *Indicate If You Will Prepare the Karaoke Music Yourself* or *You Will
Use Our Music*. (We might already have your song! For a list of the Karaoke
songs we have, please see attached CSV file)

5.   *Song Code Number* (If you can find the song from the attached song
list, it's a *6-digit number*.) If we do not have your song in our system,
you need to prepare the music yourself.

6.       Any other extra requirement of instrument or question.

*                                                 Registration
deadline*: *Saturday,
April 25th*
 If you have any questions, please contact:
Jingqiu Wang (王静秋):614-338-9990
PS: The award will be *$50, $75, $100 giftcard+ certificates* for *the third
place singer, second place singer, best female singer and best male singer*:)

CSSS

"CSSS at OSU Committee" group.