[Cssa-L] 9成新iPod Nano 16Gb出售--$140 / Like new iPod Nano 16Gb for sale

Adam Chen adamchenchen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 20:46:17 EDT 2009

Hi, 我有一个银色iPod Nano 16Gb出售,9成新,基本上没有用过(因为去年买了之后发现没什么时间和心情听。。。)

现以$140出售,屏幕无任何话很,great condition,附连接线等所有当时我拿到的东西。

请发email联系我。Have a nice day。

Adam

Hi, I have a silver iPod Nano 16Gb for sale. Used but like new. It has been
rarely used since I bought it (because I noticed that I'm not that a music
person anymore...)

Now for sale $140. No scratches on the screen, great condition. With cables
and everything I got when I bought it.

Please contact me via this email. Have a nice day.

Adam