[Csi-L] Sue Apple 5K Run/Walk this Saturday, April 19th PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

Henry, Jessica jh112603 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:47:07 EDT 2014

Greetings All:

The time has come for the Annual Sue Apple 5K Memorial Run/Walk. The run/walk will take place on this coming Saturday, April 19th 2014. Registration will begin at 9am and the race will start at approximately 10am. The cost for the race is $10 for OU students or $50 for a team of six   (less than $10 per person), run cost for community members is $20.

The price includes a donation to the Sue Apple Scholarship, in addition to a Run T-Shirt and Bag! The run organizers are happy to announce that the final details for the race have been completed. Now we need your help to make this a successful event.

Please contact Jessica Henry at 216-773-0356(text only) or by email at  [cid:image002.jpg at 01CF57DF.A4D72380] jh112603 at ohio.edu TODAY if you are interested in participating or donating to in the run.

We look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!!!