[Csi-L] GEA/CSI Conference 2014

Henry, Jessica jh112603 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:02:41 EDT 2014

Greetings Everyone!!!

On this past Saturday, April 12th ,the Graduate Education Association and Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota put on the 4th annual research conference entitled "Cultivating Leaders through Research: Enhancing Professional Development through Practice". The event included six professional research presentations, poster presentations, and a exceptional keynote address by Dr. Krisanna Machtmes.

We would like to send our sincere gratitude to everyone who supported the conference success!

Special Thanks to Our Volunteers
Robert Stevens
Melissa Abban
Megan Dean
Priscilla Selvaraj
Stephanie Curtis
Ashlee Hoffman
Heather Skinner
Dorcas Oduro
Lateishia Spencer
Trina Gannon
Gerard Grigsby

Special Thanks to Our Presenters
Taufik Mulyadin
Burhan Ozfidan
Lydia Hale
Dr. Jing An
Laura Hibbard

Special Thanks to Our Keynote Speaker and Supporting Faculty
Dr. Krisanna Machtmes
Dr. John Henning
Dr. Ann Paulins

Congratulations to the team of diligent student organizers who put the conference together. Your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated. This year Katelyn McGookey and Kendra Jackson worked very hard to put together this great event for this we thank you both for your commitment to GEA and CSI.