[Csi-L] Fwd: Student Orgs 2013-14: Quad Rugby Tournament! Please Help!

Henry, Jessica jh112603 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 13 14:55:52 EDT 2013

Would anyone be interested in forming a team?

Jessica S. Henry, MRC., CTRS
Doctoral Student/Graduate Assistant
Ohio University-Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
McCracken Hall - Athens, OH 45701-2979

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Banks, Heather" <hb724611 at ohio.edu<mailto:hb724611 at ohio.edu>>
Date: September 13, 2013, 2:29:16 PM EDT
Subject: Student Orgs 2013-14: Quad Rugby Tournament! Please Help!

Hi there!

     My name is Heather Banks and I am a 3rd year physical therapy
student. Each year, our department organizes a wheelchair rugby
tournament to raise money for the Ohio Buckeye Blitz, a quadriplegic
rugby team based out of Columbus. All donations and money received
throughout the year goes to the team to pay for tournament expenses,
travel, etc. I am asking for your help because in order to rent out Ping
for the day of the tournament, we need to gather Ping hours from
student organizations. Each student organization is awarded two free
hours at Ping each year to rent space out in Ping. Some student
organizations do not use their hours so I am hoping that if you do not
plan on using your two hours this year, you could please donate them to
us to use for our tournament! I have attached the form you need to fill
out in order to donate your hours. If you are able, please email me back
and let me know if you can donate them! The form can be returned to the
Physical Therapy office on the second floor of Grover Center. Also, I
want to invite anyone interested to form a team for the tournament this
year on September 21! Each team gets 30 minutes of court time to play
wheelchair rugby against the professional team. You also get a t-shirt
as well! I have also attached the registration form to this email to
register your team. Please return this form to the office as well with
your registration fee as soon as possible. Please consider helping our
organization out! It's for a great cause! Thank you!

Heather Banks, SPT
Treasurer, PT Class of 2014
Ohio University
hb724611 at ohio.edu<mailto:hb724611 at ohio.edu>

P.S. Here is a video about the tournament we hosted last year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTq7QEgro4M