[Csi-L] CSI Meeting Tomorrow - 3/12 @ 3pm

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 12:59:19 EDT 2013

Greetings Alpha Chapter!!

I hope you had a wonderful break!!

Just a few reminders - tomorrow, Tuesday, March 12th we will be having a
meeting from 3-4pm in McCracken 104! The agenda is attached and we hope to
see you there!

Also - this Friday is the Annual Induction Banquet! It will be from 7-9 in
Baker Center (Room 240, the Multipurpose Room). If you still need a ticket
(they are $20), please contact myself or Amber Casey to get one! We will be
having a silent auction as well, so we encourage you to come out and have a
wonderful evening as we celebrate the new members to the Alpha Chapter!

Thanks so much,

Laura Pressley

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
 Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota