[Csi-L] CSI BANQUET March 15, 2013 TICKETS FOR SALE!

Amber Casey amber.d.casey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 12:02:14 EST 2013

Good afternoon everyone!
CSI Tickets for the banquet next Friday are for sale! They are $20 per
person, and this includes a meal, 2 drink tickets (for wine, beer, soda,
along with water), and dessert. As our special speaker, we will have Dr.
Michael Brubaker, Assistant Professor at the University of Cincinnati,
Academic Coordinator for the Substance Abuse Counseling Program, and former
CSI International Secretary (2011)!

New CSI Members will be inducted, the new CSI executive team will be
announced, and awards will be given out to those who have shown outstanding
service to the chapter! Family, friends, faculty, new and old CSI members
are all invited. Bring whoever you would like! If you would like to
purchase a ticket, please email me at amber.d.casey at gmail.com, or see any
of this years leadership team!

--
Amber Casey, CT