[Csi-L] Fwd: revised DSM-5 chapter

Henry, Jessica jh112603 at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 24 23:10:35 EDT 2013

Hello All:

You may find this as a useful resource as you study and transition to the DSM5!

Hope this helps!

Best,

Jessica S. Henry, MRC., CTRS
Doctoral Student/Graduate Assistant
Ohio University-Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
McCracken Hall - Athens, OH 45701-2979

On Jul 24, 2013, at 10:31 AM, Neukrug, Ed wrote:

Hi all:

We’ve revised the DSM-5 chapter for Essentials of Testing and Assessment, and it’s in better shape than the earlier version. If anyone would like a copy, it’s on my website at: www.odu.edu/~eneukrug<http://www.odu.edu/~eneukrug> under “DSM5”

Thanks.

Ed

Dr. Edward Neukrug, General Editor
Encyclopedia of Theory in Counseling and Psychotherapy (Sage Publishers)
LPC (VA), Licensed Psychologist (MA), HS-BCP
Professor of Counseling and University Professor
Department of Counseling and Human Services
College of Education, Room 110
Old Dominion University
Norfolk, VA  23529
www.odu.edu/~eneukrug<http://www.odu.edu/~eneukrug>
(757-683-6497) (work)
(757-617-4965) (cell)

"No man should escape our universities without knowing how little he knows."
J. Robert Oppenheimer