[Csi-L] ACES CareerLink

Henry, Jessica jh112603 at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 15 16:24:58 EDT 2013

Happy Summer Everyone,

I have copied and pasted the information to the ACES CareerLink. This might be helpful to those interested in employment!

I hope that this resource is helpful and urge everyone to take advantage of this opportunity.

Hello ACES members!

We hope you are enjoying your summers and getting ready for ACES in beautiful Denver.

The Career Link is officially open for business! Please follow these directions if you are interested in either posting an open position or submitting a vita for review.

1. If you are interested in posting a vita: Email Dr. Courtney Holmes and Dr. Rebecca Michel at acescareerlink at gmail.com<mailto:acescareerlink at gmail.com>. Please make sure this document is in PDF format.
To keep this process as confidential as possible, the digital database containing all of the vitas will be kept under password. The only people who will have access to the electronic vita database are those who have submitted an open position.

2. If you are interested in posting a position: Email Dr. Courtney Holmes and Dr. Rebecca Michel at acescareerlink at gmail.com<mailto:acescareerlink at gmail.com>. Please make sure this document is in PDF format.
Once you have submitted an open position, we will send you the password information on how to access the digital database to access the vitas.

Both of these digital databases will be found here at www.aces2013.net/Careers<http://www.aces2013.net/Careers>. Note - this is the only format in which the positions and vitas will be held. Be sure to access the website for updated postings.

More information will provided at a later date. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Courtney Holmes or Dr. Rebecca Michel atacescareerlink at gmail.com<mailto:acescareerlink at gmail.com>.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at ACES!

See www.CESNET-L.net<http://www.cesnet-l.net/> for information on how to sign-off, sign-up, and use the CESNET-L listserv.
******************** See www.CESNET-L.net<http://www.cesnet-l.net/> for information on how to sign-off, sign-up, and use the CESNET-L listserv.
Jessica S. Henry, MRC., CTRS
Doctoral Student/Graduate Assistant
Ohio University-Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
McCracken Hall - Athens, OH 45701-2979