[Csi-L] Fwd: CSI BAKESALE TOMORROW!!

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:22:06 EST 2013

Greetings!!

The CSI Bakesale will be tomorrow in the McCracken Lobby from 11-3. Please
come out and support your Alpha Chapter of CSI and come by to enjoy a treat
between classes!!

We are looking for volunteers to sit at the bakesale table between 12:30-2?
Please contact Marcia [mg529307 at ohio.edu] or myself, Laura [
lp254511 at ohio.edu] ASAP if you have any time at all, even a half hour,
between 12:30-2. Thank you in advance! :)

Also - we are still accepting baked goods/pieces of fruit/
cookies/brownies/etc for the bake sale, just let Marcia or myself know if
you are interested and we'll get the items from you or you can drop them
off to Laura in 107 McCracken in the morning.

Thank you!!

Laura

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
 Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota