[Csi-L] CSI Meeting Tuesday 2/26 and BAKESALE 2/27

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:51:04 EST 2013

Greetings Alpha Chapter!!!

I hope all is well!!

Tomorrow, Tuesday Feb 26th, we will have a CSI Meeting from 3-4 in 107
[near the vending machines]. We'll be talking about the Banquet coming up
and about the nomination process for your new executive team. The agenda is
attached and I hope to see you there!!

The Banquet tickets for the CSI Annual Induction Ceremony will be going on
sale tomorrow! Tickets are $20.00 and can be purchased from any member of
the executive board. Please email me or Amber Casey [ac868811 at ohio.edu] to
coordinate a time to get the tickets. We do not make a profit from the
ticket sales, they just cover the cost of food for a sit down dinner and
drinks.

On Wednesday, Feb 27th, we will be having a BAKE SALE in the McCracken
Lobby from 11-3. If you are able to donate some treats [or
fruit/cookies/anything!] please contact Marcia [mg529307 at ohio.edu] and let
her know. It doesn't have to be a large donation, every bit helps! If you
need help getting the item to campus or are not going to be around, let us
know and we can pick it up!

Thanks so much for your time, and I hope you have a wonderful week!!

Sincerely,

Laura

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
 Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota