[Csi-L] CSI Meeting and Supervisee Workshop - TUESDAY 2/12!!!

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:01:12 EST 2013

Greetings!!!

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday) we will be having a CSI Meeting in
McCracken 104 from 3-4!! We have a LOT of upcoming events this Spring
Semester we would like to let you know about, and we want to get input from
you all about events you would like to have!

The agenda is attached and we hope to see you there!!

Also - Tuesday night [2/12] is the Supervisee Workshop [at 7pm in room 303
McCracken] with free food!! Please come out to learn about internship sites
and learn tips for the internship search process.

Thank you!!

Laura

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
 Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota