[Csi-L] CSI Supervisee Workshop!! Feb 12th!!

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:20:53 EST 2013

Greetings Alpha Chapter!!

Next Tuesday, *February 12th*,  from 7-8:30 pm in 303 McCracken, Chi Sigma
Iota is hosting the *Supervisee Workshop*!

Some the topics we will be addressing are: Helpful Tips for New
Supervisees,  What I Wish *Every* Supervisee Knew, and Internship Interview
Tips.

We'll also have a panel with current clinical supervisors about what they
are looking for in a counselor-in-training, and you'll have time to ask
current supervisors and other students about their internship sites.

The flyer is attached and we hope to see you there!!

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
 Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota