[Csi-L] CSI Meeting WEDNESDAY 10/3/12 and reminders

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 12:27:53 EDT 2012

Greetings!!

This week's CSI Meeting will be held on *Wednesday*, 10/3 in McCracken 214a
from 3-4pm [instead of Thursday]!

We hope this time change this week will allow more people to come to the
meeting. We have a lot to talk about: fundraisers, the newsletter,
committees, social events for the year and community advocacy/engagements -
so please come and find out ways to get involved with CSI!!

Reminders:
This week the Bully movie at the Athena Cinema will be showing FREE for
students, faculty and staff with their OU ID. “BULLY” is rated PG-13. Show
times are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (Oct. 1-4) at 4 and 7
p.m. Our own Alpha Chapter CSI Faculty Advisor, Dr. Bhat, and a Counselor
Ed student Nancy Baur will be part of the panel which is going to be Oct 2
after the 4pm show. Hope to see you there!!

T-Shirts are still for sale!! They are $12 and you can contact Marcia [
mg529307 at ohio.edu] for details and to find out which sizes are left. They
are a great way to show support for our chapter.  Pictures of the shirt
will be sent this week in your email with the agenda and posted on
facebook, so keep an eye out for that.

NAMI Walk is Saturday October 20th from 9-3 - contact Amber [
ac868811 at ohio.edu], or come to the CSI meeting on Wednesday to learn more
about the walk, and how you be a part of this wonderful cause!

Thanks!!

Laura

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota