[Csi-L] Fwd: CSI POTLUCK!!

Laura Pressley lp254511 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 16 13:47:49 EDT 2012

Greetings!!!

Just a reminder that the Alpha Chapter of CSI's POTLUCK is TOMORROW EVENING
 - Monday the 17th starting at 7pm in 113 McCracken!!

Below is a link to see what others are bringing:
http://www.luckypotluck.com/cgi-bin/display/potluck
.pl?id=134684223383881100087&ref=1

Also - if anyone needs a ride there or back - send me an email, and I can
take you or drop you off.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you!!

Laura