[Csi-L] Veteran Suicide Sock Day Flyer.docx

Jessica S. Henry jessicashenry at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 16:12:32 EST 2012

Hello Everyone,

      The social justice committee will be hosting an event next tuesday from 10am-12pm in the lobby of McCracken Hall! We would love to have your support as we shine light on the issue of Veteran Suicide in our Country!  Please wear CRAZY SOCKS and come prepare for your foot's debut as we "Stand for our Soldiers"!!!!