[Csi-L] Reminder - Bob Evans Fundraiser Tomorrow!!

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:21:43 EST 2012

Greetings!! I hope all is well!

Just a reminder that the Bob Evans Fundraiser is tomorrow, Thursday
November 8th from 5-8pm!

Its a great time to be able to come out and hang out with fellow students,
and we get 15% of the proceeds for CSI!!

The flyer is attached, but there are also flyers in 201 McCracken, I'll
drop some off to the classes tomorrow, and I'll have some with me tomorrow.
Also - check with any of the exec team: Amber, Marcia or Kayla as they'll
have some flyers as well.

Please let me know if  you need a ride there or back - just send me an
email, my car would fit 4 more people.

Thanks so much - see you there!!!

Laura

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota