[Csi-L] Fall Newsletter for the Alpha Chapter of CSI

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:58:32 EST 2012

Greetings Alpha Chapter of CSI, Counseling Education Students and Faculty,
and Patton College!!

I hope this finds you doing well and enjoying the end of the semester and
wrapping up papers, projects, and exams.

This year, the Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota has enjoying meeting the
incoming students and working with the counseling department, and we are
really looking forward to community service events, professional
development workshops, fundraisers, and socials next semester!!

Attached is our Fall 2012 Newsletter!! Hopefully you can take it with you
to read during your travels!

As a reminder, you do not need to be a member to come to socials,
 workshops, or events - and we invite you to participate and join us
however you are able.

Take care, be safe, and I am looking forward to seeing you next
semester!!!!!

Sincerely,

Laura Pressley

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
 Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota