[Csi-L] Bake Sale Thank you!!

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 24 16:55:17 EDT 2012

Thank you to everyone who donated items for the Bake Sale today, and thanks Tori for staffing the table all afternoon! Such dedication!!

With your help, we were able to make over $80 (probably closer to $100, Tori has the final count).

We appreciate the commitment and outstanding culinary skills (especially the homemade mini-key lime pies!) from our wonderful members.

In addition to an assortment of baked goods, we also offered healthier options, including bananas, oranges, apples, yogurt, and snack mix.

Thanks everyone! We really do have a great team :)

Natalie

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter
Ohio University