[Csi-L] CSI events for the remainder of the year

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 24 10:10:57 EDT 2012

Good morning all,

Attached is the final version of our CSI Calendar. Please see attached for the dates/times and locations of all of our events for the rest of the year.

We appreciate your support and we look forward to finishing strong, but we can't do it without you!

Upcoming events:

Bake Sale, Today, McCracken Lobby 11 am - 1 pm
Advocacy Workshop, Thursday, April 26, 2012, 4-6pm, McCracken 106
Deadline to apply for membership, April 30, 2012

Please check the calendar for all of our May and June events....

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email.

Thanks!

Natalie

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter