[Csi-L] Friday Night Supper - Thank you!

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 23 14:14:16 EDT 2012

Thank you to Maggie (Vice President) and to all of the volunteers who cooked and served a wonderful chili dinner on Friday evening as part of "Friday Night Supper" at the Plains United Methodist Church.

Every year, the Alpha Chapter of CSI purchases food, prepares a meal, and eats dinner with members of the community in collaboration with Good Works, a non-profit organization in Athens. Most of the community members who come for the meal are residents of Timothy House, one of the only shelters for people experiencing homelessness in this area, serving 9 counties in Ohio.

To all of our volunteers - we appreciate your dedication to service and are grateful for your support.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter
Ohio University