[Csi-L] Fundraiser

Wood, Victoria vw336506 at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 21 12:39:04 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone!

We will be having our fundraiser next Tuesday, April 24, from 11-2.  I will be there the whole time.  Anyone who is willing to sit and man the table with me is welcome.  You can come an go whenever you need to.  What I really need is donations of food.  Baked goods will be the main items but I would like to have some healthy options as well like fresh fruit.  If anyone is willing to donatate something that would be amazing!  If you wouldn't mind letting me know what you will be giving that would be great.  It can be dropped off at my house Monday night or brought to the event that day.  Feel free to call or text me.  Also, if anyone has some artistic talent and would like to help make signs that would be great also because the ones I make will be fairly plain as I am no artist.

Thanks to everyone for being a part of CSI and helping in anyway that you can!  Your hard work is really appreciated :)

Tori Wood, CSI Treasurer
740-485-1428