[Csi-L] Fwd: Play Therapy Workshop

Stephanie Kern stephanie.e.kern at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 20:47:04 EST 2011

Hello everyone!  This is information about a possible Play Therapy workshop
right here in our backyard!  Cost will be minimal.  The coordinator is
trying to gage how many people will attend, so please email Brittany Paxson
(bp382003 at gmail.edu) if you would be interested in an opportunity like this!
 This is great since there is no Play Therapy course being offered in the
near future.  A flier is attached with more information.

Stephanie Kern