[Csi-L] Bake Sale!

Stephanie Kern stephanie.e.kern at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 20:37:57 EST 2011

This is an official CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!  Get your aprons out, and start
your mixers!  Next week, (tentatively Monday), CSI will be hosting a bake
sale in the lobby in McCracken Hall.  We need second year students to pump
out the sweets and sign up to make baked goods!  Since second years are in
internships all day, we really need the help of first year Master's students
and any doctoral students to help run the bake sale table.

Please email Alex Reed (jr303907 at ohio.edu) by Friday to volunteer a dish or
your time next week.  Email if you're interested, even if you're not sure
you can make it that day.  We are raising money for the Sue Apple Run and
for the Sue Apple Memorial Scholarship.

See you next week!

Stephanie Kern

--
Stephanie E. Kern
Department of Counseling and Higher Education Graduate Assistant
stephanie.e.kern at gmail.com
sk251109 at ohio.edu