[Csi-L] WALK FOR THE HOMELESS...TOMORROW!

Laney Preston laneypreston at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 22:26:50 EST 2011

Hey everyone!!! It isnt too late to commit!!! The 2011 Walk for the Homeless is
tomorrow! We would love to see you come out for a great cause! I have done this
event before and it was definitely worth my time.

We  will meet at the church at 8am.

Here is the list of people we have confirmed to come tomorrow:
Kati
Jen G.
John
Anne
Katelynn

Dress warm and if you have any questions, you may contact Jen and Kati ...as
well as myself at 740.817.4149

Thanks! See you tomorrow!

Laney

Laney 'Pilar' Preston
Ohio University, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Candidate
President, Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.