[Csi-L] Greetings!

Laney Preston laneypreston at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 18:08:37 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone!
     I hope the first day of classes went well! Now that we are off to a new year, I wanted to inform you of the events that CSI has coming up. First off, if you have a mentee (first year), which most of you master students do, you are required to attend our welcome back picnic which is this Friday September 10th at 6pm. If you have decided not to have a 1st year mentee then I do encourage you to attend so that we can see your lovely face. :) Please look at the flyer attached so you don't forget! If anyone has any outdoor games we encourage you to bring those as well!

Also, we are currently looking for people to head up committees for CSI. The following committees without a Leader are: Social Justice & Advocacy, Professional development, and social committee. If you are interested in leading a committee please email me back asap. One of CSI's mission is to promote leadership, professionalism, advocacy and excellence in counseling so I would love to see you all step up and be a leader this year :)

FIRST CSI MEETING: SEPTEMBER 13TH @ 7PM

If you have any questions, please shoot me an email or give me a call. I'm always open for suggestions :)

Laney 'Pilar' Preston
Ohio University, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Candidate
President, Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.