[Csi-L] Hello

Laney Preston laneypreston at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 13:19:54 EDT 2010

Greetings!
      I hope you all have had a great summer and are ready to start classes again! In my opinion, the summer went by wayyyyy to fast!
      TOMORROW is the first year orientation. I am inviting you all to attend if you would like, so that you can meet the 1st years as well as your mentee :)   This is NOT required but it would be nice to have some active members present to not only represent CSI, but to welcome the new students.
      Orientation is from 8:30-12 noon in room 214b. CSI is to help set up the lunch. Once again, if you are able to attend that would be great and if not....thats perfectly fine!

I hope to see some of you tomorrow!!

Stay safe,

Laney 'Pilar' Preston
Ohio University, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Candidate
President, Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.

‎"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
- Maya Angelou