[Csi-L] If youre interested...

Laney Preston laneypreston at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 10:07:31 EDT 2010

In case some of you arent on the OCA listserv, here is a forwarded message. If you are interested...check it out :)

Good Day OCA Members.

If you have been looking for a way to contribute to OCA and the annual All Ohio Counselors Conference, then I have an exciting opportunity for you.  Our leadership team is seeking individuals who are interested in reviewing a few presentation proposals.  The review process is easy, on-line, and rather fun.  And...reviewing the submissions bestows upon you the prestige and honor that comes from being able to tell all your friends and family members that you contributed to the selection process.

If this opportunity interests you, please send me an e-mail (kschubert at napls.us).  All reviews must be completed by June 7th.

Wishing you well,
Kelley Schubert
School Counselor
President-Elect, Ohio Counseling Association

Laney 'Pilar' Preston
 740.817.4149
Ohio University, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Candidate
President, Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter
Ohio University, BS in Family Studies
Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.