[Csi-L] CSI meeting and free conference

Katie Kostohryz kk496608 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 28 20:54:31 EST 2010

Hi All!
There is a CSI meeting this Tuesday from 7-8pm in McCracken computer Lab. We
are looking for people to help with the Sue Apple Run this May and organizing
the annual banquet. Please contact me if you are interested.

Also, an alumnus of our program, Paul Burnett, visiting from Australia, is
putting on a free two hour presentation on Tuesday, March 16 at 9:00 - 11:00
at Baker Multipurpose Room 240. CEU's, coffee, juice, and snacks will be
available as well on, The Impact of positive and negative statements and
praise on elementary school children’s self-perceptions.

Check out Dr. Burnett's Publications at:
http://eprints.qut.edu.au/view/person/Burnett,_Paul.html

Home Page: http://education.qut.edu.au/research/about/fwp.jsp

Thanks!
Kate