[CPN] Fwd: ratification of the PhyloCode

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 14 07:46:14 EST 2018

Dear CPN members,

One of you alerted me that he did not receive the following message that I sent on Nov. 19.  I am wondering now if anyone received it.  Please let me know if you did.  The version of the code to review for ratification is attached to this message, as it was on Nov. 19.

Thank you.

Phil

Begin forwarded message: