[CPN] Proposed changes to PhyloCode rules on publication

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 15 10:21:54 EST 2018

At this point, I have seen replies from the majority of the CPN, but we have not yet heard from Sina Adl, Micah Dunthorn, Max Cardoso Langer, and George Sangster.  If I overlooked replies from any of these members, please let me know.

Several of you sent comments. It’s unclear how to continue the discussion most effectively and efficiently, but here is a suggestion from the committee that developed the proposed changes: We request that anyone who has not responded and would still like to, please send your comments to the CPN listserv before Monday.  Next week, the committee will consider the suggestions, which may require a phone conference, and then we will send the committee’s response and recommendation to the CPN listserv for further discussion.

Best regards,
Phil