[CPN] Additional Changes to PhyloCode

de Queiroz, Kevin deQueirozK at si.edu
Fri Apr 17 17:09:30 EDT 2015

CPN members,

As the result of David Marjanovic's comments on the changes that Phil and I proposed to Articles 6 and 20 (approved by all other CPN members who voted), and further discussions with David, we have made a number of additional minor modifications to Articles 6, 19, and 20.  As none of these changes affect how the PhyloCode will operate (most are simply for the sake of clarity), we consider it unnecessary to have a formal vote to approve them.  Instead, we will are sending them to you for review.  We will consider them approved if, two weeks from today, no objections have been raised by the CPN.

Kevin