[CPN] Phylonyms progress report

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 18 15:00:35 EDT 2014

Dear Phylonyms authors and ISPN Council members,

Several of you have asked us to update the last progress report on Phylonyms, the PhyloCode companion volume, which we sent out in October.  As of today, a total of 289 contributions, each dealing with a particular name/clade combination, have been received.  Of these, 11 were subsequently either rejected or withdrawn by the authors.  Of the remaining 278 contributions, 268 have received two external reviews, and 211 (76%) have been accepted.
Of the 67 contributions that were not rejected or withdrawn by the authors and are not yet accepted, 36 are awaiting external review or processing by the editors, and 31 are awaiting revision by the authors.
If you are not sure of the status of your contributions, feel free to contact me.
Best regards,
Phil Cantino