[CPN] Fwd: Calling for a Vote on 2 sets of changes sent to you Sept. 6

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 23 14:19:44 EDT 2013

Dear CPN members,

It is disappointing that four of you didn't vote, but the proposals were approved 8-0.

As you know, ISPN elections are now in progress, and consequently the composition of the CPN will change to some degree as of next Tuesday (Oct. 1).  I plan to send a set of proposals for CPN consideration in early October. These do not revolve around any single theme, as some past sets of proposals did.  They are an assortment of changes that have been proposed over the past couple of years by Kevin, myself, or other CPN members.

I'd like to thank the four CPN members whose terms are ending (though two of them are on the ballot for another term): Kevin de Queiroz, Jacques Gauthier, Dick Olmstead, and Kevin Padian.

Best regards,
Phil

Begin forwarded message: