[CPN] Fwd: Fwd: Proposal to reorganize Note 9.3.1--CALL FOR A VOTE

Kevin PADIAN kpadian at berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 29 15:08:10 EDT 2013

I hate apomorphy-based definitions, personally, because I don't think they
can be practically distinguished from diagnoses in most cases, even if
theoretically they are different.  But the perfect is sometimes the enemy
of the good.  -- kp

Kevin Padian
Professor and Curator
Department of Integrative Biology and Museum of Paleontology
University of California, Berkeley CA 94720