[CPN] proposed revisions of Note 9.3.1

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 17 09:15:08 EDT 2013

Dear CPN members,

I am attaching a proposed set of revisions to Note 9.3.1 for your consideration.  This is the most complex and far-reaching of the series of proposals that Kevin and I will be sending you, so I think we should give ourselves a couple of weeks to discuss it.  (To you procrastinators: I request that you don't interpret the extra time for discussion to mean that you can wait that much longer before reading it :-).  There has been a series of issues in which some of you proposed wording changes after voting was already in progress.  The process works a lot better if discussion is finished before voting begins.)  I will call for a vote on Tuesday, April 30 unless there is active discussion still going on at that time.

Regards,
Phil