[CPN] Article 21

Cellinese,Nico ncellinese at flmnh.ufl.edu
Mon Mar 18 16:33:57 EDT 2013

I am having a really hard time to understand why we need to discuss or refer to species concept or even imply the value of a unified species concept when in fact we are dealing with nomenclatural issues. We are naming taxa = clades and whether people draw an analogy between these and 'species' should be none of our business.

Nico