[CPN] Art. 1.1 and the term "taxon" in the PhyloCode; PLEASE VOTE

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 26 10:48:32 EST 2013

Dear CPN members,

Kevin de Q. and I also both like Michel's changes, and I have noted the font size mismatch that Michel pointed out.  Since no one else has spoken up in opposition to them or brought up any other issues, I am now going to call a vote on the entire package of changes.  The set we are now voting on includes Michel's two changes.  I have attached the revised documents to this message.

Please send your vote to the listserv by Friday.  Thank you.
(Michel, there is no need to vote again.  I am counting your vote as a Yes since you already told us that you agree with the proposal including your two wording changes.)

Phil