[CPN] I did it again!

David Marjanovic david.marjanovic at gmx.at
Sun Sep 23 18:42:01 EDT 2012

This time I tried to disentangle the Wikipedia articles on cladistics
and phylogenetics. This work isn't finished; there's still stuff in the
cladistics article that should probably be moved to the phylogenetics
article, and a lot of what probably belongs into the phylogenetics
article is in the cladogram article, and so on... and many references
are still missing, but I don't have time to continue now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cladistics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phylogenetics

I post this here because this is a likely place to find people who are
qualified to further edit those articles, even though they're not quite
on topic here.