[CPN] Can we implement the PhyloCode immediately?

Kevin Padian kpadian at berkeley.edu
Sun Sep 9 12:09:45 EDT 2012

I am in favor of implementing the Code and not waiting for the companion
volume.  I know that the editors are against this, but there is a lot of
sentiment out there that the volume is long overdue (*pace* the editors,
and I understand their position) and some even think the whole project is
dead.  -- kp