[CPN] Fwd: Membership of the International Committee on bionomenclature

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Thu May 3 11:31:40 EDT 2012

I am forwarding a message from Nico that may not have gone through to the CPN.  The listserv rejects messages with "too many recipients".  As moderator, I have to ask the system to accept each such message individually, but I have not been receiving my own copies of the messages I accepted so I don't know whether they are going through.

Phil

Begin forwarded message: