[CPN] Discussion to incorporate elements of CMB proposal

David Tank dtank at uidaho.edu
Wed May 2 12:17:51 EDT 2012

In our vote to reject the CMB proposal, there was overwhelming support to identify aspects of the CMB proposal that could be incorporated into the code - so I would like to begin this discussion.

In responding, several people suggested a similar change that they would like to discuss - basically, a modification of the definition of the term "species" to make it more neutral with respect to species concepts.

Kevin, would you like to start this discussion?

Are there other aspects of CMB that we would like to consider for incorporation into the code?

Best,
Dave
David C. Tank
Assistant Professor & Director, Stillinger Herbarium
University of Idaho
208.885.7033
dtank at uidaho.edu
http://www.phylodiversity.net/dtank/