[CPN] Report on progress of companion volume

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 1 18:33:18 EST 2012

Dear CPN members and members of the ISPN Council,

Those of you who are authors of companion volume contributions should have received a message today from Chuck Crumley in which he briefly summarized the progress on the volume.  He will shortly be sending out a correction of some of the data in the second paragraph of his message (the error he is correcting was mine, not his).  However, beyond the bare-bones summary that the authors are receiving, I would like you to have the attached report, which is considerably more detailed.  Torsten, I think it would be a good idea to post this report on the ISPN website, either replacing or supplementing the September report.

Regards,
Phil