[CPN] Window for comments on proposal

Kevin Padian kpadian at berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 10 16:11:11 EST 2012

David, thanks for this.

Could I ask a naive question:  instead of deciding between "organism"
(which can be an individual) or "taxonomic unit" (which seems to be
something that people name), is there a problem with the general word
"lineage," which seems to represent what we're all about, that is,
genealogical entities?  Thx for any clarification.  -- kp