[CPN] Publication-Related Issues

de Queiroz, Kevin deQueirozK at si.edu
Wed Nov 16 15:30:04 EST 2011

1) I don't have any objections to establishing a journal about phylogenetic nomenclature-as long as I'm not one of the editors!

2) That's easy for Mike to say, but some of us have sunk YEARS of our lives into this project and are not going to abandon it now.  There is also the issue of contracts with the UC Press.  For better or worse, I think we're stuck with the Companion Volume.

3) Nico Cellinese is supposed to be preparing a proposal to submit to the CPN regarding electronic-only publishing.

Kevin