[CPN] first order of business for CPN

Richard Olmstead olmstead at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 27 19:03:13 EDT 2011

I agree.
Dick

At 1:45 PM -0700 10/27/11, Kevin Padian wrote:
>I am for posting it, and also any comments -- kp
>
>--
>Kevin Padian
>Professor and Curator
>Department of Integrative Biology and Museum of Paleontology
>University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-3140  USA
>
>Phone 510-642-7434  //  Fax 510-642-1822
>email  kpadian at berkeley.edu
>http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/people/padian/webintro.html
>
>"Back in the newspapers.  Eighty years after the Scopes monkey trial,
>the Kansas Board of Education has decided to take another look at
>evolution.  Now, the president says that the jury is out on
>evolution.  It's very iffy.  Can't trust it.  Dover, PA -- they're
>not sure about evolution.  Here in New Jersey, we're countin' on it."
>
>-- Bruce Springsteen, quoted in Esquire, August 2005

Richard Olmstead
Professor of Biology and Herbarium Curator, Burke Museum
Department of Biology		For express mail services:
Box 355325				Department of Biology
University of Washington			Hitchcock Hall Rm 423
Seattle,  WA  98195-5325			University of Washington
USA					Seattle, WA  98195

Office: 206-543-8850
lab:            206-543-6594
herbarium:      206-543-1682