[CPN] first order of business for CPN

Kevin Padian kpadian at berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 27 16:45:26 EDT 2011

I am for posting it, and also any comments -- kp

Kevin Padian
Professor and Curator
Department of Integrative Biology and Museum of Paleontology
University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-3140  USA

Phone 510-642-7434  //  Fax 510-642-1822
email  kpadian at berkeley.edu
http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/people/padian/webintro.html

"Back in the newspapers.  Eighty years after the Scopes monkey trial,
the Kansas Board of Education has decided to take another look at
evolution.  Now, the president says that the jury is out on
evolution.  It's very iffy.  Can't trust it.  Dover, PA -- they're
not sure about evolution.  Here in New Jersey, we're countin' on it."

-- Bruce Springsteen, quoted in Esquire, August 2005