[Counselor_Educ] May 2024 Alpha Chapter of CSI Newsletter

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Mon May 20 09:45:21 EDT 2024

Dear Ohio University Counselor Education Community,

Here is the final newsletter for the Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota Newsletter. Many thanks to doctoral students Aysegul Ercevik for the great job she did as the newsletter editor. My apologies for the delay in the newsletter going out - I was the holdup!

On July 1, 2024, I will step down as the Alpha Chapter of CSI Chapter Faculty Advisor (CFA). Thanks to Dr. Foreman for serving as backup CFA. Please join me in welcoming Dr. Christy Lyons and Dr. Leah Howard as incoming CFAs.

Thanks to the outgoing leadership team: Sakun Thechinamoorthy (President), Phibawan Syiemlieh (VP), Emmanuel Adarkwa (Secretary), Alex Ade (treasurer), and Aysegul Ercevik (newsletter editor). You all enriched our program with all the activities and fellowship you created. Thank you so much!

A warm welcome to the incoming leadership team, Neslihan Karakan (President), Derrick Danquah (VP), Anna Amongin (Secretary), Alex Ade (Treasurer), and ChanHoon Park (Newsletter editor). We look forward to all the work you will do!

Kind regards

Dr. Bhat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat (she/her), PhD, LPC, LSC (OH)

Professor & Chair, Department of Counseling & Higher Education

Dr. Tommie Radd Professor of School Counselor Education

Chapter Faculty Advisor, The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota

The Patton College of Education

OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

Fellow, American Counseling Association

President-Elect, American Counseling Association, 2023-2024

Office: Patton Hall, 432F

Phone: 740-593-4425; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: https://www.ohio.edu/education/bhatc
Media: https://www.ohio.edu/experts/expert/christine-suniti-bhat

Note: I may send emails outside typical working hours. Please respond during your workday or when it is most convenient for you to do so.