[Counselor_Educ] Research Participation Opportunity

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 7 14:13:13 EDT 2024

Hello All. Students please see the attached information for an opportunity to participate in research.

From: johnnyliang02 at gmail.com <johnnyliang02 at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2024 at 1:22 PM
To: Foreman, Tamarine <foremant at ohio.edu>
Subject: [External] Dissertation help?
Use caution with links and attachments.

Hi Dr. Foreman,

I am a doctoral student in the Clinical Psychology program at Long Island University. I am working on my dissertation under the supervision of Dr. Lisa Samstag and am seeking graduate level trainees who are currently enrolled in graduate mental health programs to participate in a study about the effect of supervisor multicultural competence and supervisor cultural humility on supervisory working alliance and supervisee nondisclosure.

I would greatly appreciate it if you forward this email with the attached recruitment flyer to any eligible students. I have also attached my IRB approval. The study is estimated to take less than 25 minutes to complete. Alternatively, interested participants can email supervisionstudy50 at gmail.com<mailto:supervisionstudy50 at gmail.com> or access the survey directly at: https://survey.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9QQqaXWKyUtXIFw<https://survey.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9QQqaXWKyUtXIFw>

Thank you for your time and any help you can provide. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to respond by email or phone at (718) 810 - 5174.

Best,

Johnny

--
Johnny Liang, MA