[Counselor_Educ] Research Opportunity

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 9 09:00:09 EST 2024

Greetings and Happy Tuesday everyone. Please see below for an opportunity to participate in research.

From: Garcia, Ramon D <rdgarcia at albany.edu>
Date: Monday, January 8, 2024 at 1:00 PM
To: Foreman, Tamarine <foremant at ohio.edu>
Subject: [External] Dissertation Recruitment!
Use caution with links and attachments.

---

“Greetings,

My name is Ramon Garcia, a PhD candidate in the Counseling Psychology doctoral program at the University at Albany, SUNY. For my dissertation, “Trainees’ Perceptions of their Supervisors’ Behaviors”, I am exploring supervisees’ perceptions of their supervisors’ behaviors to contribute to knowledge of effective supervision. This email has been forwarded to you by your training director as a student who has been involved in clinical training as a practicum student or intern, I would greatly appreciate your help in completing several brief questionnaires about your supervision experience. Doing so should take you no more than 25 minutes and is completely voluntary. Upon completion, you may submit your email address in a separate Qualtrics link provided to be entered in a random drawing for one of four $50 Amazon gift cards. Your email will not be linked to your initial questionnaire responses. I plan to close data collection by January 31, 2024.

This survey was approved by the Institutional Review Board at the University at Albany/SUNY.

If you wish to participate, click on or copy and paste URL below into your internet browser and use the password: SupervisionR

https://albany.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0IjTOYBoJYin1S6

If you have questions about this project, you may contact me, at rdgarcia at albany.edu<mailto:rdgarcia at albany.edu>, my research advisor Dr. Myrna Friedlander, at mfriedlander at albany.edu<mailto:mfriedlander at albany.edu>, or the Office of Research Compliance at the University of Albany, SUNY, at rco at albany.edu<mailto:rco at albany.edu>.

I greatly appreciate your help!

Best,

Ramon Garcia

Doctoral Candidate

Division of Counseling Psychology

University at Albany, State University of New York

Pronouns: he/him/his”